DPumps from Phantom Pumps Available Worldwide
The ANSI Centrifugal DPump meets every ANSI standard! With their easy install and maintenance, our DPUMPS provide unmatched performance and reliability.
Features & Benefits
- Micrometer impeller adjustment reduces maintenance time by increasing accuracy.
- Impeller clearance to rear cover, can be set in less than 20 seconds, in the field or shop.
- All pumps are available with the flow-modifier seal chambers. This allows for the solids to be flushed away from the mechanical seal and eliminates the need for flush lines in most cases.
- High efficient reverse vane impellers are designed to decrease MTBF. (Open impeller design is also available)
- All shafts have the critical surfaces ground to a surface finish of 0.4 micron to ensure the secondary sealing ability of the mechanical seal.
- Back pull-out design allows removal of the rotating element without disturbing the casing, piping or motor.
The DPUMP Brand is available in ANSI Standard, including low flow high head, self-priming and vortex impeller designs, so if you are looking for self prime pumps in Florida or other US or Caribbean regions, speak to our team today for more details.