Industrial Pump for Alabama, Georgia, Louisiana, North Carolina, South Carolina & Beyond
Phantom Pumps is the industrial pump manufacturer that fluid processors trust for high quality pumps and replacement parts to keep their processing operations and facilities running efficiently and smoothly. Many industrial processing professionals have found that replacing, substituting, repairing or maintaining name brand pumps with pumps and replacement parts from Phantom Pumps results in lower pump related costs.
Phantom Pumps industrial pump line features centrifugal pumps that are always assembled, tested and packaged by our staff in the United States to ensure our strict quality control standards are always met. We warranty all pump equipment for one-year and have customer service and support that are unmatched in the industry. The exceptional pumps in our line include the following and more:
- PH-3 high pressure pumps with ranges of 850 to 2150 rpm and heads from 7 to 25 feet
- PH-4 high pressure pump models with 11 inch impellers and solid handling up to 1 1/8 inches
- PH-6 high pressure pump equipment with 8 to 15 foot self-priming heads and ranges of 850 rpm to 1950 rpm
- PL-2 low pressure pumps with heads from 20 to 25 feet and maximum solid handling up to 1 3/4 inches
- PL-10 low pressure models handle solids up to 3 inches with ranges from 650 to 1250 rpm
- Innovative, patented slurry pumps provide up to 700 percent longer component wear life
We manufacture only self-priming industrial pump equipment at Phantom Pumps. Self-priming pumps are easy to install, do not need manual priming after the initial prime and require little maintenance, which offers processors lower pump related labor costs. Pump components and attachments costs are kept down since ejector pumps, vacuums and foot values are not necessary with self-priming pumps.
Phantom Pumps entire line of slurry, low pressure and high pressure pumps that are available to processors in Alabama, Georgia, Louisiana, North Carolina, South Carolina and beyond are compatible and interchangeable with one or more industrial pump models from leading pump manufacturers such as Warman, Gorman Rupp, Durco and others. Contact a courteous and friendly Phantom Pumps specialist today to request an industrial pump quote or obtain cross-reference pump material.